Abbay Media News
- News items will be measured on the basis of its factual content, information, educational value, and its ability in redeeming social security to the general public.
- Extraordinary events could be reported for their entertainment value.
- All sources should be strictly checked for veracity.
- Documents presented, as evidence should be double checked for accuracy and authenticity.
- News items should adhere to the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
Abbay Media Tube
- Abbay Media will make music videos available in various languages.
- Ethiopian as well as non-Ethiopian music will be strictly examined to avoid culturally or religiously offensive material.
- Music videos will need to entertain as well as promote love, peace and harmony, encourage unity and build a strong sense of community.
- Any music that promotes ethnic/religious/gender strife will not be used.
- Films have to be produced in Amharic or English or can be translated in Amharic or English.
- Abbay Media will not share video content which undermine the Ethiopian democratic struggle.
- Abbay Media will not share video content which undermine Ethiopia’s unity.
- Culturally/religiously offensive films will not be used on Abbay Media.
- All films should maintain a high standard of audio and visual quality.
- Any film that counteracts the overall vision and mission of Abbay Media will not be used.
- Abbay Media will take immediate action to correct errors.
- A formal apology, verbal or written will be issued to the aggrieved party. (Individual, group or government)
- If there is no aggrieved party, the apology will be issued to our readers.